The Forward Look Network
The Forward Look Network
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Chat | eBay | Calendars | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Project: 56 300B Lehi UT Craigslist $11,000
Moderators: Lancer Mike

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forward Look Local Regions -> Rocky Mountain RegionMessage format

Lancer Mike
Posted 2015-08-20 6:24 PM (#487645)
Subject: Project: 56 300B Lehi UT Craigslist $11,000

Not Mine!

Interesting: you have to see all the pictures to appreciate it...

http://saltlakecity.craigslist.org/cto/5144117130.html

I have a 1956 Chrysler 300B, I have stored it inside my shop for 20 plus years and have decided I won't get around to building it and moved it outside and covered it. The car needs full restoration, I have lots and lots of extra parts like front fenders, hood, quarter panels, grill header panel, tail lights, door handles, etc. I have a good Utah title, but the car was wrecked in the 70's is the driver side door and the serial plate was lost while being repaired. The car runs really good the motor is a 354 HEMI with 2 four barrel carburetors, they are the factory carburetors and factory oil bath air cleaner, but we do not run it off the gas tank, we use a gallon jug until someone goes through and redoes the gas tank and fuel lines. The transmission is a two speed automatic. The car has a InstaHeat gas heater. All of the side stainless and the trim the goes below the grill in the front has been picked and polished, and looks like new. We have a new in the box carpet kit for the trunk. Have a good windshield for the car and a new recovered white dash pad. This is a very rare car they only made 1100 of them.

We are asking $11,000 for the car o.b.o... BUT PLEASE ONLY SERIOUS BUYERS CALL OR TEXT ME AT 801-404-0892 if I do not answer feel free to leave me a detailed voicemail with your name and number.

(56 300B.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments 56 300B.jpg (49KB - 232 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

* * * This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated * * *

(Delete all cookies set by this site)