The Forward Look Network
The Forward Look Network
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Chat | eBay | Calendars | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

1958 DeSoto Fireflite 4dr Hardtop
Moderators: ronbo97

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forward Look Swap Meet -> For Sale - EBAY, CRAIGSLIST & OTHER FINDSMessage format

Powerflite
Posted 2018-05-11 6:13 AM (#563126)
Subject: 1958 DeSoto Fireflite 4dr Hardtop

Expert 5K+

Looks to have some rust issues, but not the worst I have seen. Fireflites don't come up for sale as often.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/302734989095?ul_noapp=true

A s found car is sold with a bill of sale only no title came out of estate barn find shed car is complete missing left fender lower molding has some minor rust out on bottom see pictures car has surface rust only more like sun baked see left front fender picture most comes off not that pitting rust bumpers are good not pitted all up. glass looks good for its age. bottom of doors look go with no rust out found side trim and window frames look good dash pad will need replace replaced trunk pan has some spots of rust will need to patch drivers side floor board has some rust out . some in back seat area' just a nice all old car to restore car has power seats and windows I pull front wheels to put spare on left front and used tire on right front lug nut came off easy and brake drums look good and turn easy inner fender and area look great for there age frame looks good even muffler looks good for its age. seats will need to be redone gas tanks is in back seat appears it was pull out 20 years ago and sent out to be cleaned and never was in stalled gas tank straps are there and a box of parts new pug wires plugs filters belts and some hoses from 20 year ago dates on parts box 1999 appears some body was going to get it running there is no keys car has not been started that means it is not running engine condition is on know car rolls steers. org owners manual and old Registration cards in glove box. car is sold as is with a bill of sale only no title a 500.00 no refund deposit right after auction ends the balance due in 3 days . bank wire transfer or cash in person please have your funds in line check on cost of shipping and check with your wife be for you bid

(58 Fireflite 4dr.jpg)

(58 Fireflite 4dr LR.jpg)

(58 Fireflite 4dr Motor.jpg)

(58 Fireflite 4dr RDoor.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments 58 Fireflite 4dr.jpg (30KB - 70 downloads)
Attachments 58 Fireflite 4dr LR.jpg (30KB - 65 downloads)
Attachments 58 Fireflite 4dr Motor.jpg (34KB - 77 downloads)
Attachments 58 Fireflite 4dr RDoor.jpg (30KB - 72 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page
SavoyPlaza
Posted 2018-05-11 10:18 AM (#563137 - in reply to #563126)
Subject: RE: 1958 DeSoto Fireflite 4dr Hardtop

Elite Veteran

There's a sedan listed here in the Atlanta craigslist; it is actually part of the huge collection in south Georgia (Nashville, GA).

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/sat/cto/d/1958-original-desto-fire/65...

I saw this car last December and it looks pretty good in person, although I didn't scrutinize it.
Pete

(00I0I_eOod2LMhMF0_50x50c.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments 00I0I_eOod2LMhMF0_50x50c.jpg (1KB - 72 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

* * * This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated * * *

(Delete all cookies set by this site)