The Forward Look Network
The Forward Look Network
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Chat | eBay | Calendars | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Motor City Auto Show
Moderators: Lancer Mike

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forward Look Local Regions -> Rocky Mountain RegionMessage format

Sonoramic60
Posted 2021-07-09 11:23 AM (#613364)
Subject: Motor City Auto Show

Expert

Lads --
The Southern Colorado Mopars Car Club in conjunction with Perkins Motors is hosting the 5th Annual Motor City Car Show in Colorado Springs on August 21, 2021, from 9:00 to 1:00 PM. It will be held UNDER COVER in the Perkins parking garage, out of the hot sun and safe from any nasty hail. It really has been a nice affair in the past as the Perkins staff have been most accommodating in providing protected parking, to say nothing of the other "perks." You can find more info and a registration form on the Southern Colorado Mppars Car Club's web site.
In the past, I've had MD2 ("Moby Dick II"), the Big-Tailed Beast, and Big Red down there and have had a great time as all kinds of people stop by in the shade to talk cars. I've already got MDII entered, but since I had a couple of encounters with different surgeons, I'm only bringing that car. But there's no mistaking it so when you see it, I'll be close by even if hidden under its fins.
Joe
'57 Chrysler 300C, '60 Fury SonoRamic, '65 Fuelie Vette, '65 Sport Fury 426-S/4-speed
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

* * * This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated * * *

(Delete all cookies set by this site)