The Forward Look Network
The Forward Look Network
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Chat | eBay | Calendars | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

1957 Dodge Royal 4 door hardtop, 35K miles is correct!
Moderators: ronbo97

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forward Look Swap Meet -> For Sale - EBAY, CRAIGSLIST & OTHER FINDSMessage format

Mr. Bob
Posted 2020-07-24 10:14 PM (#601272)
Subject: 1957 Dodge Royal 4 door hardtop, 35K miles is correct!

Regular

I started a new thread for this car, as the original thread had wandered off topic and gotten long so that new info at the bottom might likely get missed. This is my car:

http://ebay.us/jtUoG5?cmpnId=5338273189

The eBay listing has been updated with 7 videos (walkaround, interior, engine, under engine, trunk, engine starting/running, and road test at 70 mph). Be sure to have your volume turned up so you can hear my comments. And try to look at them on a full sized monitor, a tiny cell phone screen doesn’t do it justice.

Here’s the link to just the videos: https://we.tl/t-GROPj7o5FS

Most importantly, the prior owner of the car saw the eBay listing and recognized his old car and contacted me on July 22. See the message below he sent me. I called Dave Todd and he told me he bought the car in 1989 with 21K miles on it from on older gentlemen that had kept it and a bunch of other old cars in a barn for years. Dave is who replaced the rockers, and he reports the metal was rippled when he got them and he did the best he could with the driver’s side. Dave sold it with 31K miles on it to the dealer I bought it from. While he does not have any documentation from when he owned it any more since he sold the car 10 years ago, with his comments and the oil change stickers in the door I am confident the 35K miles on the odometer are correct.

The deal I made with Mrs. Bob was that the Dodge would be sold to pay for the 440 with cross rams and all the other work I recently had done on my 61 Chrysler.

As of 7PM Pacific time, the eBay listing has 1711 views and 115 watchers (see last photo below).  You are not alone....

(57 Royal message from Dave (2).png)

(57 Royal.jpg)

(57 Royal interior.jpg)

(57 Royal push buttons (3).jpg)

(57 Royal view watcher count 7-24.png)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments 57 Royal message from Dave (2).png (217KB - 155 downloads)
Attachments 57 Royal.jpg (135KB - 155 downloads)
Attachments 57 Royal interior.jpg (166KB - 149 downloads)
Attachments 57 Royal push buttons (3).jpg (207KB - 155 downloads)
Attachments 57 Royal view watcher count 7-24.png (214KB - 149 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Finsinthemirror
Posted 2020-07-27 8:46 PM (#601411 - in reply to #601272)
Subject: Re: 1957 Dodge Royal 4 door hardtop, 35K miles is correct!

Elite Veteran

Looks like it sold for 18k.. better than I'd have thought, congrats!
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

* * * This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated * * *

(Delete all cookies set by this site)