The Forward Look Network
The Forward Look Network
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Chat | eBay | Calendars | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

The Rec Room is closed for a while..
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forward Look Announcements -> News and AnnouncementsMessage format

Administrator
Posted 2006-12-11 8:06 AM (#69640)
Subject: The Rec Room is closed for a while..

Elite Veteran

Hi All,

The Rec Room section is closed indefinitely pending review and/or permanent deletion.  I'm sorry to see it come to this, but unfortunately most of the strife we have seen recently on this board has developed and spread from this area.  We will review this decision in a few weeks to determine the final course of action, but for now we will just be letting the heat die down some.

Furthermore, as the Rec Room is not 1955-1961 MoPar-related, it has existed primarily as a place to share (mostly adult) jokes, and does not quite fit with the stated purpose of this board. 

It is true that we have lost several regulars recently.  Emails I have received from these folks have stated that their reasons for leaving are because of the constant negative and insulting comments from a small group of members, NOT the 'lack of freedom' as this same small group suggests.  I've said it before, Behave or Be Gone. There is no room on this board for those who can not get along with others, and I have better things to do at Christmas time than babysit these few who insist on acting like children.  My patience is unfortunately thin, and those who insist on causing trouble will be removed.

-Dave

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

* * * This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated * * *

(Delete all cookies set by this site)