The Forward Look Network
The Forward Look Network
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Chat | eBay | Calendars | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

1960-1961 DODGE DART NOS ORIGINAL GRAVEL DEFLECTORS
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forward Look Swap Meet -> For Sale - PARTSMessage format

baraby1969
Posted 2008-05-05 4:27 PM (#128649)
Subject: 1960-1961 DODGE DART NOS ORIGINAL GRAVEL DEFLECTORS

Veteran

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1960-1961-DODGE-DART-NOS-ORIGINAL-GR...
QcategoryZ140708QQihZ007QQitemZ170215788463QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

CURRENT BID - $366.00

Holy Crap - If someone could fabricate these, they could make a killing. You can probably buy a complete beater FL car for the amount the bidding is going to end with on these. I sure would like to have them on my car.

Bill

. NO PAYPAL !!!. These are for Dart only, except suburban. They go in front of the back wheels. There is a small bit of shopwear but I don't see any dents or big scratches. The right side deflector is just a bit worse as it was unpackaged for some time. They used too coarse a buff at the factory so they aren't as shiny as they should be but they aren't bad. They would need a polishing to make them real nice as they should be. I only have the box for the left side. It is part # 2196295. What you see in the picture(s) relative to the auction is what you get. Payment expected within 10 days of my sending an invoice. INTERNATIONAL buyers SEND IN THE MAIL an International Money Order in US Dollars . I don't use credit cards , bank transfers or deposits through Paypal or such . The actual selling price will be listed on the Customs form! Plan on it if you wish to bid. No gifts! USA buyers SEND IN THE MAIL a Money Order or check in US Dollars . Don't be "volunteering" me for anything else . I don't use credit cards , bank transfers or deposits through Paypal or such . Items paid for with a check are shipped two weeks after cashing . Minnesota residents will be charged for 6.5% sales tax on the purchase price . Ask if you want larger or different pictures . See below for insurance , + , + .

AOL and JUNO are especially troublesome for throwing out my emails , so either don't use them , or be considerate about not getting emails from me when it isn't my doing . If I know you aren't getting my emails I can use my Hotmail instead .

I try to honestly describe the condition of the items , but I also honestly list the purchase price on insurance and customs forms so plan accordingly . Don't waste your time asking if I will end an auction early . I won't respond to say NO . If you haven't read the rest of this after JUNE 10 , and want to bid , read it .

I will send the winning bidder an invoice through EBAY that , in the FROM column it says "eBay Member : zoot999" , and in the SUBJECT column it says "Your invoice for ebay purchases ..." .

NO RETURNS UNLESS I SCREW UP BAD , LIKE PUT DOWN WRONG APPLICATIONS . I ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS , EVENTUALLY . IF YOU DON'T GET A REPLY AFTER A DAY , EMAIL AND SAY YOU DIDN'T GET A REPLY . I HAVE HAD TROUBLE WITH SENDING MAIL AND PEOPLES SERVER OR WHATEVER HEAVES THEM OUT WITH NO NOTICE TO YOU OR ME . WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET . IF THE ITEM CAME FROM THE FACTORY WITH SMALL PARTS OR HARDWARE AND THEY AREN'T SHOWN IN A PICTURE OR MENTIONED IN THE DESCRIPTION THEY AREN'T INCLUDED IN THE AUCTION . ASK IF YOU WANT LARGER OR DIFFERENT PHOTOS OR MORE INFO . INSURANCE IS OPTIONAL . $1.65 UP TO $50 , $2.05 FROM $50.01 TO $100 , ETC . I WILL NOTIFY THE WINNING BIDDER WITH THE E-BAY CHECKOUT , THAT WILL MAGICALLY APPEAR IN YOUR INBOX . I CAN SHIP INTERNATIONALLY , BUT PAYMENT IS TO BE WITH AN INTERNATIONAL MONEY ORDER IN U.S. FUNDS AND SHIPPED ONLY THROUGH THE MAIL , UNLESS I GET SOMETHING BETTER FIGURED OUT. I don't do PayPal . PAYMENT IN THE U.S.A. IS EXPECTED WITHIN ten DAYS VIA CHECK OR DOMESTIC MONEY ORDER. I don't do PayPal or such . PARTS PAID FOR WITH CHECK ARE SHIPPED TWO WEEKS AFTER CASHING . I CAN COMBINE SHIPPING TO SAVE SOME MONEY IF YOU CAN FIND MORE THAN ONE THING TO BUY AFTER I GET MORE LISTED . IF I SEND YOU 2 SEPARATE INVOICES WITHOUT COMBINING SHIPPING , LET ME KNOW . I DON'T ALWAYS CATCH IT . I LEAVE FEEDBACK IN CLUMPS USUALLY .

IF YOU ARE DOING A SHOW CAR AND WANT A FIRST SERIES PART , THIRD DESIGN , OR THE RIGHT DATE CODE , DO YOUR RESEARCH AND GET QUESTIONS ANSWERED BEFORE BIDDING . WHEN I LIST APPLICATIONS FOR NEW PARTS , THEY ARE FROM MY COLLECTION OF SPORATIC YEARS OF CATALOGS , AND I DON'T CLAIM TO KNOW THAT THEY ARE THE CORRECT FINISH , FIRST SERIES OR SUPERCEDED OR SUCH . IN ONE OF MY CATALOGS IT SAYS THAT THE PART WILL WORK FOR THE YEAR / MODEL LISTED , THAT'S ALL . E-MAIL ME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS , OR COMMENTS .

Edited by baraby1969 2008-05-05 4:29 PM

(z.jpg)

(zz.jpg)

(zzz.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments z.jpg (20KB - 154 downloads)
Attachments zz.jpg (26KB - 161 downloads)
Attachments zzz.jpg (23KB - 157 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Mike McCandless
Posted 2019-07-29 3:29 PM (#585365 - in reply to #128649)
Subject: Re: 1960-1961 DODGE DART NOS ORIGINAL GRAVEL DEFLECTORS

Expert

Does anyone have a set of these for sale in restored condition?
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

* * * This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated * * *

(Delete all cookies set by this site)