The Forward Look Network
The Forward Look Network
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Chat | eBay | Calendars | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

swap in Fort worth at Cats Ball park downtown 11-22/3
Moderators: 59savoy

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forward Look Local Regions -> Heartland RegionMessage format

mstrug
Posted 2011-10-17 8:55 PM (#292981)
Subject: swap in Fort worth at Cats Ball park downtown 11-22/3

Expert 5K+

http://www.earhartproductions.com/?p=44

Map data ©2011 Google - Terms of Use

Map

Satellite

Hybrid

View Larger Map

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Directions:

301 N 6th St – Fort Worth, TX

From Downtown:
From the Fort Worth Courthouse head North on Main Street. Cross over the Trinity River bridge and proceed to the NE 7th Street light. Turn right (East) and NE 7th Street will take you directly into the LaGrave Field parking lot.

From Fort Worth Stockyards:
From the Fort Worth Stockyards head South on Main Street and go to the NE 7th Street light. Turn left (East) and NE 7th Street will take you directly into the LaGrave Field parking lot.

From North of Fort Worth:
Proceed South on I-35 to the North Side Drive Exit. Turn right (West) on North Side Drive and go to Main Street. Turn left (South) on N. Main Street and go to the NE 7th Street light. Turn left (East) and NE 7th Street will take you directly into the LaGrave Field parking lot.

From East of Fort Worth:
Proceed West on I-30 or West on I-20 to the I-35 Exit. Go North on I-35 to the North Side Drive Exit. Turn left (West) on North Side Drive and go to Main Street. Turn left (South) on N. Main Street and go to the NE 7th Street light. Turn left (East) and NE 7th Street will take you directly into the LaGrave Field parking lot.

From South of Fort Worth
Proceed North on I-35 to the North Side Drive Exit. Turn left (West) on North Side Drive and go to Main Street. Turn left (South) on N. Main Street and go to the NE 7th Street light. Turn left (East) and 7th Street will take you directly into the LaGrave Field parking lot.

From West of Fort Wort
Proceed East on I-30 or East on I-20 to the I-35 Exit. Go North on I-35 to the North Side Drive Exit. Turn left (West) on North Side Drive and go to N. Main Street. Turn left (South) on Main Street and go to the NE 7th Street light. Turn left (East) and NE 7th Street will take you directly into the LaGrave Field parking l

(FW-logo-528x480.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments FW-logo-528x480.jpg (69KB - 356 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

* * * This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated * * *

(Delete all cookies set by this site)