The Forward Look Network
The Forward Look Network
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Chat | eBay | Calendars | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

1961 Dodge Dart Pioneer for sale
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forward Look Local Regions -> New England RegionMessage format

finimania
Posted 2013-04-21 8:11 AM (#370984)
Subject: 1961 Dodge Dart Pioneer for sale

Veteran

Hello everyone,
I am selling my 1961 Dodge Dart Pioneer. I am located near the Northshore in Massachusetts.
The car is a 4 door with the pushbuttion auto tourqueflite trans and the 318 poly V8 with 2 barrell carb. The car has around 70,000 original miles. The car runs and drives great. I had an SSBC 4 wheel disc brake setup installed last summer and it stops great. The original color for the car is buckskin with a white roof. I think at some point it was painted because right now it is a cream/tan color with a white top. The interior is brown and tan. I have done a lot of work to the car so that it is a very driveable car. I have installed a rebuilt distributor with a pertronix electronic kit which makes the motor run great but it is easily switched back to points if thats what you want. The motor has new plugs and wires and the valves were recently adjusted as well as the auto choke so it starts and runs great.
The car also has a new starter relay, the starter has been rebuilt with new solenoid, new battery, flushed the radiator and the trans fluid has been changed and a new pan gasket installed. When the valves were adjusted I blasted and painted the valve covers and installed new gaskets. I currently have the seats out to have them recovered by dynasty in stoneham,ma. The car does have a transmission fluid leak that I intend on getting repaired if I keep the car but would be willing to negotiate if the buyer would rather fix it. The car is very solid and only has a small amount of rust/rot. I will post pics soon just wanted to know if there is any interest. I am asking $5000 for the car which is well less than what I have into it of course.
thanks,
Ken
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

* * * This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated * * *

(Delete all cookies set by this site)