The Forward Look Network
The Forward Look Network
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Chat | eBay | Calendars | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Tentative, but planning for Ray Bell to visit Summer 2014
Moderators: safetymike77

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forward Look Local Regions -> Wisconsin & Minnesota RegionMessage format

Bart_59_Dodge
Posted 2013-11-23 4:50 PM (#412455)
Subject: Tentative, but planning for Ray Bell to visit Summer 2014

Expert

Ray Bell, a FL Mate from Dalveen, Queensland, Australia is hoping to visit the US.

Ray writes in another thread on this site:

"Wisconsin is on my schedule for my May/June trip and I'd love to stop in and see you. It would result, no doubt, in us sitting up all night talking and learning about each other.

My (very loose) schedule for the trip is:

Late May - fly to LA, get up to Williams and (I'm expecting) take possession of a pickup to be selected by John Fowlie. Drive to Vancouver.

From there I will revisit Spokane, cross the top of Idaho and head through Montana again, with everything east of Butte being new to me. Yellowstone National Park, the grasslands of Wyoming, Devil's Peak, Mt Rushmore and the Black Hills will be seen as I drive through both North and South Dakota and across to Minnesota. In Wisconsin I have one major objective, to see the Elkhart Lake circuit. It would be great to visit you on the way through, but I won't be stopping anywhere for long as I have to go on to Chicago, Muskegan and Detroit. I think I'll cross into Canada there and go to Toronto before dropping down again to Watkins Glen. I don't know, but I expect I will fly out of Canada to go to Europe. "

Lets keep one eye on the calendar, and show Ray on his US roadtrip what Midwestern Hospitality is all about.

Top of the page Bottom of the page
safetymike77
Posted 2013-11-25 9:16 PM (#412987 - in reply to #412455)
Subject: Re: Tentative, but planning for Ray Bell to visit Summer 2014

Expert

My plans for next year at tax time. Fund the 60... or buy something running, so I am very much game for anything. I am settled into our house now, so no worries there.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

* * * This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated * * *

(Delete all cookies set by this site)