The Forward Look Network
The Forward Look Network
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Chat | eBay | Calendars | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

60 Seneca Skins
Moderators: big m

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forward Look Local Regions -> Pacific Northwest RegionMessage format

Polybun
Posted 2015-10-20 9:21 PM (#492786)
Subject: 60 Seneca Skins

Temporarily suspended to cool off

So, I just wanted to throw this out there. I cut up my Seneca parts car, saving the entire front clip, trim, and glass. Now the back window, doors, etc are of no use to me, and since I'm paying for storage, I really want to offload this stuff to anyone willing to bring a truck, and cheaply!

Anyone with $200 in hand and a free weekend to meet me all the way out in the ass end of Oregon City, then a trip to beaver creek can walk away with it. (the rear window is in a place off of lower highland road.)

Now... if you happen to have $1000 you don't like very much, I'll give you everything I've got, which is most of the front suspension, rear skins, rockers, all the stainless and a complete front clip. The grill is dented up and the chrome on the bumpers isn't all that great but it is all there with mounts and everything. The windshield isn't chipped or cracked buuuuut it's starting to seperate, but hey, it's a proper bubble top OEM job, so...

I don't really care to piece it out one part at a time, because that's a hassle and if that's the case I'll just hang onto the stuff as spares for my Phoenix.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

* * * This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated * * *

(Delete all cookies set by this site)