The Forward Look Network
The Forward Look Network
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Chat | eBay | Calendars | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Parts wanted = Delar önskas.
Moderators: wizard, Windsor59

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forward Look Local Regions -> Scandinavian RegionMessage format

oldefar
Posted 2017-02-04 3:44 PM (#533179)
Subject: Parts wanted = Delar önskas.

Elite Veteran

Haven't been on here for quite a while. Had a lot of extremely bad luck in the past plus a bad infection in my legs that still gives me a lot of problems. Lost 1000 square meters of inside storing space and my workshop plus allmost unlimited outside storingspace all in one. The old shipyard where I had most of my stuff was torn down for a new road and new apartmentbuildings. Had to sell off 11 of my cars. 2 of them for less than selfcost and 9 of them including a '66 Imperial convertible and a '62 300 Sports 2 door hardtop, also including half a dozen engines and TorqueFlite transmissions including one '63 Chrysler 300 J engine (same as max-wedge), a totally rebuildt 383 never even started for the '62 300 Sports, several 413s, a totally overhauled 318 hardly broken in with a TorqueFlite trans, a load of NOS and used parts, etc., etc., to the same buyer for NOK 60.000,oo. Buyer got back almost that mony for just one of these 9 cars. And then he kept the 12 inch brakes for the front end and 12 inch brakes rear axle he promised to give back to me. All MOPARs of course. Then 2 fires that damaged a few cars in the first place and the hood and one trunk lid for the 2 DeSotos I have here in Norway and a '61/62 Chrysler Newport/300 hood in the 2nd place. None of the fires were my fault and I did not have an insurance since things like this never, ever happened to me.

Still got alot of cars left (all MOPARs of course). I'm turning 70 this coming May, and never know how much time I got left. Got a couple of dreams I like to fullfill before I move to Thailand, but it all depend on being able to get some parts for the 2 custom projects I'd like to finish. The rest I will have to sell off or take to the cusher if not sold.

So this is what I need in the first place:
Good rust free front fenders (right and left) and hood for 1961 PLYMOUTH (fits from all models Savoy, Blelvedere and Fury). Small dents and surface rust accepted, but preferabely no rust through. May trade for same for 1961/62 Chrysler Newport/300 all rust free. May also throw in some '62/63 Imperial parts or will sell.

Also need good comple front blinkers, both sides housings and glass and side mouldings for 1962 Dodge Dart 440, 4 door sedan, damaged in the firts fire. Any good parts, especially the missing side mouldings of interest for this car.

Send me an e-mail or PM me here. Also would be very thankfull for any info or leads to the above.

From oldefar (Einar in Norway)..

Edited by oldefar 2017-02-05 1:15 PM

(Brann i garagen 13.01.16 001.jpg)

(Brann i garagen 13.01.16 005.jpg)

(Brann i garagen 13.01.16 006.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments Brann i garagen 13.01.16 001.jpg (46KB - 557 downloads)
Attachments Brann i garagen 13.01.16 005.jpg (63KB - 557 downloads)
Attachments Brann i garagen 13.01.16 006.jpg (55KB - 563 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

* * * This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated * * *

(Delete all cookies set by this site)