The Forward Look Network
The Forward Look Network
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Chat | eBay | Calendars | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Package Tray And Sunvisor Colors - '58 Belvedere
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forward Look Technical Discussions -> Body, Glass, Interior and TrimMessage format

Skelly1958
Posted 2017-04-16 11:02 PM (#538219)
Subject: Package Tray And Sunvisor Colors - '58 Belvedere

Regular

My car has the black and red interior shown in the attached photo. A previous owner glued black vinyl on the package tray. The two press-in "buttons" are red. I suspect the package tray may have been red. Does anyone have an original, unrestored car with this interior who can confirm this? Also, what is the material - a type of masonite?

My second question is about padded sun visors. Right now my car has the white cardboard visors. I picked up a pair of original blue padded visors. I haven't decided if I want to keep the car original with the cardboard visors or re-cover the padded visors in the correct color for my interior. In the blue car, the visors matched the blue padded dash. My car has a black dash so I'd be installing a black dash pad. Should padded visors for this color be black to match the dash or would they have been white in this case? Again, I'm wondering if anyone out there has an original, unrestored car with this interior and the padded dash and visor option who can confirm the correct color for the visors.

Thanks,
Shawn
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Skelly1958
Posted 2017-04-16 11:12 PM (#538220 - in reply to #538219)
Subject: RE: Package Tray And Sunvisor Colors - '58 Belvedere

Regular

Sorry, the photo didn't attach. Let's try this again.

(58int_954.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments 58int_954.jpg (121KB - 106 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

* * * This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated * * *

(Delete all cookies set by this site)