The Forward Look Network
The Forward Look Network
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Chat | eBay | Calendars | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

1956 Dodge Other Custom
Moderators: ronbo97

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forward Look Swap Meet -> For Sale - EBAY, CRAIGSLIST & OTHER FINDSMessage format

mstrug
Posted 2017-08-04 9:53 PM (#545609)
Subject: 1956 Dodge Other Custom

Expert 5K+

Clean, rust free southern car mechanically sound and very nice looking Vergil Exner Forward look MoPar. A custom hot rod that is quick and dependable and pleasant to drive.All work done on this car was done by a professional classic car restoration shop at great expense.When I bought the car years ago the engine turned up bad, so I replaced it with a similar low mileage 440. I Did a major upgrade in the cooling system and did extensive wireing updating.The brakes and rear end also needed attention so I upgraded them too.The pot metal was a mess so I had it restored and also put on new lenses I got from a fellow from Australia. The paint is very brite and clear everywhere but to be truthful and clear the inside of the tail fins have a small amount of fading that most likely would buff out something I am not skilled at.I want no surprises and want the buyer to be happy with the new car so I am giving as much detail as I can to help one make an informed buy.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/232434938551?ul_noapp=true
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

* * * This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated * * *

(Delete all cookies set by this site)