The Forward Look Network
The Forward Look Network
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Chat | eBay | Calendars | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Wanted! 1955 to 1961 Imperial 2 door
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forward Look Swap Meet -> Wanted - All Wanted AdsMessage format

Big Ben
Posted 2017-08-07 10:03 PM (#545797)
Subject: Wanted! 1955 to 1961 Imperial 2 door

Hey Im looking for a 2 door Imperial project. I love 55 and 56, would also love a early 57 with the single headlights. would be interested in a 58 but I am very interested in a 59 with the stainless steel roof! Looking for a project, cant afford high end stuff. Would be very interested in a stripped body or a vehicle that is all there but missing the engine and trans, or if you will sell me the car without an engine and trans. Im looking for a unaltered original body and paint in any condition. If the price and project are right I have cash ready! Email benmoates@yahoo.com or call me at 520-425-0635, located in Arizona but willing to pay some shipping.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
jboymechanic
Posted 2017-08-08 10:16 AM (#545828 - in reply to #545797)
Subject: Re: Wanted! 1955 to 1961 Imperial 2 door

Expert

There's been a white over gold 2 door hard top 1956 Imperial behind Valenti Classics in Franklin, WI for about a year now. They use the car for parts for another one they restored, but the body is all there and very restorable. Many of the other parts are there as well, and I know they have the 354 Hemi and trans as well. I tried to make a deal with them last year, but they wanted way to much for a parts car. Maybe they'd have a different tune after sitting on it for a year? If you want, I could email you the pictures that I took last year (the car is local to me), but I'd call and see if they'd sell for a reasonable price.

Edited by jboymechanic 2017-08-08 10:18 AM
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

* * * This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated * * *

(Delete all cookies set by this site)