The Forward Look Network
The Forward Look Network
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Chat | eBay | Calendars | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

"HOTLUMPY" (lol what?!?!) 60 Plymouth 2D HT Mild Custom; $10500
Moderators: ronbo97

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forward Look Swap Meet -> For Sale - EBAY, CRAIGSLIST & OTHER FINDSMessage format

drosera88
Posted 2018-09-16 11:41 AM (#570188)
Subject: "HOTLUMPY" (lol what?!?!) 60 Plymouth 2D HT Mild Custom; $10500

Expert

Looks pretty good lowered (with air bags on this one) with shaved door handles. I absolutely despise those huge shelf-like continental bumper kits though, especially on this thing. Makes the rear bumper look wierd because it no longer lines up with the fins. I don't care for external spare tire either; it's a Plymouth, not a Jeep! Not sure about the rear wheel skirts... they look better chromed with the chrome splash gaurds that the Fury's had. Has a 440. 

Oh, and the best part, he came up with an anagram for the P-L-Y-M-O-U-T-H lettering: H-O-T-L-U-M-P-Y 

Never would have crossed my mind to come up with an anagram for Plymouth! It's so ridiculously stupid I'm not sure if I hate it, or if I love it! Talk about throwing people for a loop when they ask "What kind of car is that?" only to see "HOTLUMPY" on the front of it! It might actually work better on a factory restoration just to see how many people would notice it! You'd literally be driving a joke! 

https://marshall.craigslist.org/cto/d/1960-plymouth-low-rider-lead/6697907850.html

Edited by drosera88 2018-09-16 11:52 AM
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

* * * This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated * * *

(Delete all cookies set by this site)