The Forward Look Network
The Forward Look Network
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Chat | eBay | Calendars | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

1957 Albert Kahn Chrysler Centerline detroit building blueprints.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forward Look Swap Meet -> For Sale - MISCELLANEOUSMessage format

Mike McCandless
Posted 2019-05-27 2:17 PM (#582568)
Subject: 1957 Albert Kahn Chrysler Centerline detroit building blueprints.

Expert

Most are stamped on the back, see pictures for the image. These have all been professionally custom framed with a black frame and ArtGlass99 to protect these forever from UV damage. The price is for 1 blueprint of your choosing, delivered to the lower 48 states. I’ve ordered special boxes and packaging to ship these frames. Please click on the link below to see all of the images. There are multiple shots of each blueprint. You’ll see the corner stamp which designates the location depicted in the print. If you want one, please message me which number you want first. I will confirm it’s available and then provide you a paypal address. When providing a number, please note that the number are listed 1, then 1.1 and 1.2 or 2 then 2.1. The average size is 48x30”. 17 and 18 are 48x24 and 32x23. The price is $150 delivered to the lower 48. Number 17 and 18, $110. These were hanging in my museum, but as more stuff has come in, I need to make room. Most of these will come with hanging loops on the back. Just add your own wire and you’re ready to go! Any questions, don’t hesitate to ask. There are 36 in total. Click on the link for pictures:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1vgW4dUI_A3J3ePrg8siFRu3PEHdS...
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

* * * This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated * * *

(Delete all cookies set by this site)