The Forward Look Network
The Forward Look Network
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Chat | eBay | Calendars | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

NATIONWIDE SINGLE CAR TRANSPORT : OPEN OR ENCLOSED!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forward Look Swap Meet -> For Sale - VENDOR LINKS and ADSMessage format

Bills Auto Works
Posted 2020-02-26 8:02 PM (#594881)
Subject: NATIONWIDE SINGLE CAR TRANSPORT : OPEN OR ENCLOSED!

Hello Everyone!

I recently transported a vehicle for a member who suggested I join & do a post for my service as he said the forum needed a QUALITY Transport Business for the guys to use.

I am a single car transporter out of Northern Ohio. Many of you have already used my service in the past, for those who have not:

My open trailer is an aluminum Featherlite single car trailer w/ a large air dam on the front to prevent stone chips

My enclosed trailer is an Ameri-Lite aluminum single car trailer. This is an actual vehicle trailer with a dove tail rear & drive in rear door. Low vehicles are not a problem. This is NOT a cargo trailer with Micky Mouse ramps laying on the back edge with boards piled up underneath for support, hoping they don't fall off! This trailer is fully customized inside & out with electricity, compressed air & racedeck flooring. I do not pile a bunch of oily, rusty parts around your vehicle.

Both trailers have electric winches to load non running vehicles. They must roll on inflated tires & the brakes cannot be locked up ( I do not want to scratch my trailers)

I have close to 4 million accident-free transport miles over the last 36+ years & my resume includes:
SEMA
Barrett-Jackson
Hot August Nights Invitational
Numerous Museums
Many Autorama/World of Wheels Shows
Several Celebrities & Professional Athletes
Customers in 11 different countries as well

I offer QUALITY Transport....There is a difference! I am an actual car guy, What I know about cars, I didn't learn from reading the forums I advertise on & I actually own 10 classics, hot rods & race cars at this moment. I have been blessed with a reputation as one of the BEST in the business by being honest, respectful & keep in constant communications with my customers. I use Clean, well maintained equipment that looks good & is made for the job. I show up clean wearing a company shirt with a business card that provides an actual business address so the customer does not think he is turning his baby over to some homeless guy that could disappear with it!

I offer true door to door service, I do not take deposits, I believe a mans word is his bond, cash on delivery only & your vehicle is never left unattended during its journey.

The price I quote is the price you pay & NEVER is there a charge for unloaded miles. Logistics is part of a transporters job.

Please see this link for hundreds of ALL positive feedback posted by the actual customers, NOT by me! Out of the 2500 or so vehicles I have transported in my career, there is only ONE negative feedback. That is concerning a hailstorm I got caught in 10 years ago. the incident happened, but the story posted on some Mickey Mouse little website in the seedier corner of the internet is FAR from the truth!

https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/nationwide-single-car-tr...

I will from time to time post a transport spot I have open.

Please feel free to call, email or P.M. for a price quote. I am always booked well in advance, but am always available to quote prices, give advise about different types of transports or trucks & trailers if you are interested in doing the trip yourself. I will NEVER make you feel like you are bothering me!

Thank You
Bill Squires (owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(419)929-8048 shop
(216)832-8697 cell No Texts
billsautoworks1@aol.com

Edited by Bills Auto Works 2020-02-27 6:06 AM

(IMG_20160803_173229743 (375x211).jpg)

(IMG_20161005_133109020 (375x211).jpg)

(IMG_20180622_113815405 (375x211).jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments IMG_20160803_173229743 (375x211).jpg (222KB - 15 downloads)
Attachments IMG_20161005_133109020 (375x211).jpg (230KB - 15 downloads)
Attachments IMG_20180622_113815405 (375x211).jpg (240KB - 18 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page
StillOutThere
Posted 2020-03-01 7:50 PM (#595050 - in reply to #594881)
Subject: Re: NATIONWIDE SINGLE CAR TRANSPORT : OPEN OR ENCLOSED!

I have used Bill Squire's services something like six or seven times in the last few years. He is amazingly ON TIME for pickups and deliveries even hauling across many states. Unbelievable. Door to door personalized service for ONE car comes with very special care and never any damage to a vehicle. Bill is a really good guy in my book. Knows and understands the cars and uses ultimate care in securing them. Bill has been my FIRST call for scheduling and will be again some next time. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.
Yes, that is my Kiekhaefer 300C in one of Bills' pics. I guess that is called TRUST.
Bills Auto Works
Posted 2020-03-04 8:28 PM (#595230 - in reply to #594881)
Subject: RE: NATIONWIDE SINGLE CAR TRANSPORT : OPEN OR ENCLOSED!

Hello Everyone & Thank You Wayne for your kind words!

I will have a transport spot available on or about March 16th.

The spot will be available from Tennessee, Georgia or Alabama down to Florida

This trip will be using the aluminum Ameri-Lite single car Enclosed trailer. This is an actual vehicle trailer with a drive in rear door & a dove-tail rear for loading of the lowest of vehicles

This month I am starting my 37th year in business & God willing I am working towards 4 million accident-free transport miles by the end of the year!

Please see this link for hundreds of ALL positive feedback posted by the actual customers, NOT by me! Out of the 2500 or so vehicles I have transported in my career, there is only ONE negative comment about me. That is concerning a hailstorm I got caught in 10 years ago. the incident happened, but the story posted on some Mickey Mouse little website in the seedier corner of the internet is FAR from the truth!

I also do not hide behind aliases, My company name is my "handle" on every forum I advertise on. I am also proud of my equipment so pictures of them as well as my full name & business name will always be shown

Give me a call, email or P.M. for a cash on delivery price quote. I charge by the loaded mile, I NEVER charge for unloaded miles. Logistics is part of a transporters job! As part of my personalized service I do not stay in hotels, I stay with the vehicle, so no one bothers them.

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
billsautoworks1@aol.com

Edited by Bills Auto Works 2020-03-04 8:41 PM

(IMG_20200212_131929399_HDR (325x183).jpg)

(IMG_20200212_155639313 (325x183).jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments IMG_20200212_131929399_HDR (325x183).jpg (235KB - 14 downloads)
Attachments IMG_20200212_155639313 (325x183).jpg (231KB - 14 downloads)
Bills Auto Works
Posted 2020-03-11 11:39 AM (#595495 - in reply to #594881)

****** JUST THAT FAST THIS SPOT POSTED BELOW HAS BEEN FILLED******

Hello Everyone,

I have added an Enclosed Transport spot to the end of my upcoming trip!

I will be available for transport from Missouri/South Central Illinois (preferably the St Louis area, but all inquiries will be considered) to Ohio, Michigan, Kentucky or Western Pennsylvania.

This spot should load on or about March 21st as I will be delivering in St Louis

I should be hitting 4 million accident-free miles over the last 37 years late this year.
Please see this link for hundreds of ALL positive feedback posted by the actual customers, NOT by me! Out of the 2500 or so vehicles I have transported in my career, there is only ONE negative comment about me. That is concerning a hailstorm I got caught in 10 years ago. the incident happened, but the story posted on some Mickey Mouse little website in the seedier corner of the internet is FAR from the truth!

I also do not hide behind aliases, My company name is my "handle" on every forum I advertise on. I am also proud of my equipment so pictures of them as well as my full name & business name will always be shown.

It is important that your transporter be an actual car guy that knows how to drive them all if needed & has equipment made for properly loading vehicles. NOT somebody who reads about what car guys do & then reposts it! I can't imagine how pathetic & frankly embarrassing it would be to show up at the home of a grieving widow who had to sell her husbands baby & tell her she has to get the car out of the garage because he does not know how to drive it! Or the guy shows up to load an exotic car, lets say a Porsche & finds out he has to hire someone else to come load it for him because he doesn't have a trailer capable of loading a car that sits low LMAO!!!!

Give me a call, email or P.M. for a cash on delivery price quote. I charge by the loaded mile, I NEVER charge for unloaded miles. Logistics is part of a transporters job! As part of my personalized service I do not stay in hotels, I stay with the vehicle, so no one bothers them.

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
billsautoworks1@aol.com

Edited by Bills Auto Works 2020-03-11 1:20 PM

(IMG_20200129_244232768 (325x183).jpg)

(IMG_20200310_121226492_HDR (325x183).jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments IMG_20200129_244232768 (325x183).jpg (199KB - 10 downloads)
Attachments IMG_20200310_121226492_HDR (325x183).jpg (226KB - 10 downloads)
Bills Auto Works
Posted 2020-03-20 1:10 PM (#595786 - in reply to #594881)

Hello Everyone,

I will have 2 separate trips for the first two weeks of April down to the Southeastern States ( Florida, Georgia, North/South Carolina or Alabama) from basically anywhere in the Great Lakes, Midwest or possibly Northeastern states.

Both these trips will be with the Ameri-Lite aluminum single car ENCLOSED trailer. This is an actual vehicle trailer with a dove-tail rear & a drive in rear door for the ease of loading of the lowest vehicles. Like the Porsche 911 Turbo S pictured below that I easily & safely drove into the trailer & transported it from South Florida to Potomac, MD a couple of days ago!

It is important that your transporter be an actual car guy that knows how to drive them all if needed & has equipment made for properly loading vehicles. NOT somebody who reads about what car guys do & then reposts it! I can't imagine how pathetic & frankly embarrassing it would be to show up at the home of a grieving widow who had to sell her husbands baby & tell her she has to get the car out of the garage because he does not know how to drive it! Or the guy shows up to load an exotic car & finds out he has to hire someone else to come load it for him because he doesn't have a trailer capable of loading a car that sits low LMAO!!!!

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
billsautoworks1@aol.com

(IMG_20200317_104809897 (325x183).jpg)

(IMG_20200317_104828503 (325x183).jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments IMG_20200317_104809897 (325x183).jpg (229KB - 3 downloads)
Attachments IMG_20200317_104828503 (325x183).jpg (234KB - 3 downloads)
Bills Auto Works
Posted 2020-03-23 2:28 PM (#595922 - in reply to #594881)

Hello Everyone,

It is with much consternation & internal debate that I have decided to abide by the Governor of the State of Ohio (& many other states) order to close my business for 2 weeks to let this virus crap straighten itself out.

I do not take this decision lightly as the folks that have been my customers know I always make my deliveries & don't like to be minutes late let alone hours or days late. This is why my business is set up with 2 trucks & two trailers fully maintained & ready to go at a moments notice & I take my commitments to my customers seriously.

I have 8 transports already booked with dates set, so this requires contacting basically 16 different people. I have spoken to almost all today & for the most part they have been very supportive.

On a personal note, I have been a health/nutrition/fitness nut for some time & have a highly functioning immune system. However if I should contract this virus while on the road, I would probably not know I had it & could possibly bring it home where I could infect my 79 & 80 years old parents. The thought of this possibility made my decision much easier.

I pray that everyone in our hobby stays free of this virus & that we can get back to normal quickly!

God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works

Edited by Bills Auto Works 2020-03-23 2:30 PM

(IMG_20200211_102624888_HDR (325x183).jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments IMG_20200211_102624888_HDR (325x183).jpg (229KB - 1 downloads)
StillOutThere
Posted 2020-03-23 2:50 PM (#595924 - in reply to #594881)
Subject: Re: NATIONWIDE SINGLE CAR TRANSPORT : OPEN OR ENCLOSED!

Doing the "right thing" can never be wrong. For God and country and family. Rom. 13: 1-5.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)