The Forward Look Network
The Forward Look Network
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Chat | eBay | Calendars | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

1958 Golden Commando 350 Engine-Fresh Build
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forward Look Swap Meet -> For Sale - PARTSMessage format

bad58fury
Posted 2020-03-17 8:07 PM (#595695)
Subject: 1958 Golden Commando 350 Engine-Fresh Build

Veteran

I have a 1958 Golden Commando engine. Pulled out of a 58 Fury years ago and stored. I took it to a shop while i restored car. Do to health and moving I ended up selling the car. Plus, it was 3 1/2 years before engine was completed.
It had a high end build at Performance Engine in Portland, OR. They specialize in race engines. I can email all the paper work showing $7200 of work and parts. That does not include the cost of the initial block, or the rare offenhauser dual quad intake and offenhauser
bolt valve covers.

A few more notes, I do not have the original exhaust manifolds. It comes with ceramic coated headers. Engine was painted correct copper color using epoxy paint specially mixed by Industrial Paints. I had a later 383 crank installed as i had already modified a 1965 TF with a 1968 front end pump, stall, etc. to match it up to. This allows you to either put on an adapter to your pre-62 trans or use a newer trans.
Does not have carbs, distributor or water pump at this time.

Too much to list. I interested call, text or email me.

This is a giveaway at $5500. Like I said, I just paid Performance $7200 for the rebuild alone.

It is fresh and on a pallet ready for shipping.

Thanks, Clif 503-622-3835 or clifdavis@clifdavis.org
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

* * * This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated * * *

(Delete all cookies set by this site)