The Forward Look Network
The Forward Look Network
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Chat | eBay | Calendars | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

1957 Plymouth in Liechtenstein
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forward Look NON-Technical Discussions -> Members RidesMessage format

Phil
Posted 2021-02-09 3:32 AM (#608661)
Subject: 1957 Plymouth in Liechtenstein

New User

Hello fellow enthusiasts

I wanted to introduce myself real quick; my name is Philipp and I am from Liechtenstein (central Europe).
I am not new to the hobby (more an addiction), cars and bikes have always been part of my life.

Some of you may know the car of which I am the current care taker. It was Keith Huber’s pride and joy, he was a member on this forum several years back. I was fortunate enough to spend quite some time with him and Suzi Huber working on some cars of their collection around 16 years ago.
Our family was able acquire “big red” a couple years ago. As life sometimes plays, we were not able to spend much time on it but I am back at it again and looking forward to get the last couple small things done to it.

I am looking forward pick yall’s brains with my questions.

Following a couple of pictures of “big red”

(01.jpg)

(02.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments 01.jpg (109KB - 158 downloads)
Attachments 02.jpg (115KB - 165 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page
big m
Posted 2021-02-09 11:22 AM (#608667 - in reply to #608661)
Subject: Re: 1957 Plymouth in Liechtenstein

Expert 5K+

I recall meeting Keith Huber at Tulsarama when I drove my Fury there that summer 2007. Seemed like a real likable guy.

Heard he passed away a few years later from a tractor accident on his farm. May he rest in peace.

Glad this car went to a good home, and hope you get lots of enjoyment from it!!

---John
Phil
Posted 2021-02-15 8:38 AM (#608925 - in reply to #608667)

New User

thank you, for the welcome John.

Keith was a great person, I realy enjoyed spending time with him.

the car is great and I will be doing my best taking care of it.
Viper Guy
Posted 2021-02-15 9:58 AM (#608932 - in reply to #608661)

Expert

Beautiful car Phil - I would keep it just as it is cosmetically - no badging, no nothing. It is simply stunning with just the sweep as an accent. If I were to do anything, I would consider anodizing the "58 model lower grill bars if it isn't already. Hard to tell in the pictures if it is black or just shaded from the sun. Anyway, thanks for sharing and keep us posted with your questions. We will be glad to help.

Edited by Viper Guy 2021-02-15 9:59 AM
1960fury
Posted 2021-02-15 10:22 AM (#608939 - in reply to #608661)
Subject: RE: 1957 Plymouth in Liechtenstein

Expert 5K+

Phil - 2021-02-09 3:32 AM

Hello fellow enthusiasts

I wanted to introduce myself real quick; my name is Philipp and I am from Liechtenstein (central Europe).
I am not new to the hobby (more an addiction), cars and bikes have always been part of my life.

Some of you may know the car of which I am the current care taker. It was Keith Huber’s pride and joy, he was a member on this forum several years back. I was fortunate enough to spend quite some time with him and Suzi Huber working on some cars of their collection around 16 years ago.
Our family was able acquire “big red” a couple years ago. As life sometimes plays, we were not able to spend much time on it but I am back at it again and looking forward to get the last couple small things done to it.

I am looking forward pick yall’s brains with my questions.

Following a couple of pictures of “big red”

Welcome. Glad to see a 57 that still has the straight and clean side trim, without that terrible "Christine" hockey stick conversion!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

* * * This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated * * *

(Delete all cookies set by this site)