The Forward Look Network
The Forward Look Network
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Chat | eBay | Calendars | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Correct color for the rims
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forward Look Technical Discussions -> Body, Glass, Interior and TrimMessage format

Charlie8575
Posted 2021-04-13 5:35 PM (#610980)
Subject: Correct color for the rims

Regular

So, with the thaw here, and me wanting to get something productive done, I'm going to start doing some small things with my 1955 Coronet, and I think one of the first projects I'm going to take on is the getting the rims cleaned up. I was watching this very good channel on YouTube called Uncle Tony's Garage, and he made an interesting point...if you do something visual to your car to improve it, even if it's something small, you'll be happier, and want to keep working. Where the rims are fairly quick, and not too expensive to do (and money matters more than usual right now), I'm going to start there, along with seeing if I can get the engine to fire.

My main question is the color. The paint is pretty well gone. One rim is white, one is pink, one is green, and one....I'm not really sure, there isn't enough paint left to say.

What is the correct color for the rims with the following colors: Jewel Black/Saphhire White accent/Heather Rose lower?

Charlie Larkin
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

* * * This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated * * *

(Delete all cookies set by this site)