The Forward Look Network
The Forward Look Network
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Chat | eBay | Calendars | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Identifying Quirey/Gary Goers 55/56 Dodge/Plymouth Inner Fender Rubber Trim Pieces
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forward Look Technical Discussions -> Body, Glass, Interior and TrimMessage format

56D500boy
Posted 2021-06-14 8:57 PM (#612779)
Subject: Identifying Quirey/Gary Goers 55/56 Dodge/Plymouth Inner Fender Rubber Trim Pieces

Expert 5K+

While the main objective, that I keep almost forgetting about, is to replace the water pump, now that the rad is out I can do a bunch of other things include clean up and paint the front cross member and, oh yeah, while I am in the vincinity, clean up and paint the passenger side wheel well liner (and removable splash shield).

At this point in this diversion (soon to end), I can see and relate to 4 of the 6 pieces in the Gary Goers (now Quirey Quality Design) catalog. I can't see 102 LL on the left or 102 QQ on the right, but they are there. Hope this helps somebody (DelS?) sometime

I think 102 RR (two of them) is for somewhere near the firewall end of the fender.

Edited by 56D500boy 2021-06-15 10:46 AM

(FrontFenderSplashGuardRubberBits.jpg)

(56DodgeLeftFenderLinerRubberTrimPieces.jpg)

(56DodgeRightFenderLiner_SplashPanelRemoved_ShowingRemainingRubberTrim.jpg)

(56DodgeRightFenderRemovableSpashShieldShowing102PPRubberTrim_EngineBaySide.jpg)

(56DodgeRightFenderRemovableSpashShieldShowing102PPRubberTrim_WheelSide.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments FrontFenderSplashGuardRubberBits.jpg (77KB - 104 downloads)
Attachments 56DodgeLeftFenderLinerRubberTrimPieces.jpg (195KB - 93 downloads)
Attachments 56DodgeRightFenderLiner_SplashPanelRemoved_ShowingRemainingRubberTrim.jpg (225KB - 111 downloads)
Attachments 56DodgeRightFenderRemovableSpashShieldShowing102PPRubberTrim_EngineBaySide.jpg (220KB - 93 downloads)
Attachments 56DodgeRightFenderRemovableSpashShieldShowing102PPRubberTrim_WheelSide.jpg (212KB - 95 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

* * * This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated * * *

(Delete all cookies set by this site)