The Forward Look Network
The Forward Look Network
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Chat | eBay | Calendars | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

59 Lebaron No reserve
Moderators: ronbo97

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forward Look Swap Meet -> For Sale - EBAY, CRAIGSLIST & OTHER FINDSMessage format

Mike McCandless
Posted 2023-03-19 7:26 PM (#628370)
Subject: 59 Lebaron No reserve

Expert

A rare opportunity, no reserve 59 Imperial Lebaron. This car was purchased together with another 59 imperial. In full disclosure it was sold to me as an all original car. After receiving the car, I believe it has been repainted. The rest of the car does appears to be original. We went through the brakes, changed all the fluids, adjusted the bands and got it back on the road. I only bought this car in order to get the 2 door Dad really wanted. The car is not perfect, but it is very rare. If you follow Lebaron's, you know a fully restored one of these is incredibly expensive. My suggestion would be to leave it as is other than doing minor updates to keep her going over time. This could be quite the opportunity to own a car you'll almost never see at your local cruise in, without the fears of it getting a scratch like a fully restored car. If you have any questions let me know! I'll do my best to answer:

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1959-chrysler-imperial-4-door-seda...
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

* * * This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated * * *

(Delete all cookies set by this site)