The Forward Look Network
The Forward Look Network
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Chat | eBay | Calendars | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Lisa's Firedome Fun
Author: Lisa P (Show all albums)

*Make sure you look at the oldest photos first* This will be one of those project cars that will never be show quality but nonetheless, fun! I am using the Firedome as a way to learn all about welding, fabricating, painting, etc. and since the FL cars are the cars of my dreams but this was the only one I could afford, it was a good fit. I know it will never be worth (in $$$) what I put into it, but it is supposed to be FUN!
Show Newest Photos First | Show Oldest Photos First69 Photos - Page : [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6]

Looks like I'll be learning a lot about painting, fabricating, bondo, welding, more bondo, etc.

(1 Comments)
I sure hope nobody was putting groceries in that. I have no idea what the sides are supposed to look like but I'll make something up...

(2 Comments)
Does anyone know how to make doglegs without a shrinker/stretcher?

Passenger side rocker and sill meeting kickpanel. Not much there either.

An indication of what was left of the rockers and sills on both sides of the car. The doors still shut despite the lack of stability.

This is what was left of the driver's side rocker and sill. Yikes!

(1 Comments)
Judging by the dash pad and the steering wheel, I guess she was stored outside most of the time.

Yep, the bumper fell off and there is no trunk left to speak of. But the jack was in it and the metal spare tire cover!

"Princess", my 1959 Firedome 4 door sedan. Better here than in the salvage yard! Don't laugh, she runs and drives...

Show Newest Photos First | Show Oldest Photos First69 Photos - Page : [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6]

Return to viewing all photo albums

* * * This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated * * *

(Delete all cookies set by this site)