The Forward Look Network
The Forward Look Network
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Chat | eBay | Calendars | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

di_ch_NY56
Author: di_ch_NY56 (Show all albums)

Back in February 2010 I decided to look for a 1956 Chrysler Windsor. There were no nice cars at the classic car trader, so I searched for a New Yorker as well. Originally I was seeking for a Windsor was the reason, the Windsor had a polysphere combustion chamber engine like my truck I was owning for about ten years.
While searching for a New Yorker the advertisement of a dealer in Milbank S.D. appeared. I fell in love with the color the car was painted. According the picture displayed the interior looked really nice, the engine bay in stock condition like from the factory but with a lot of patina. I noted that the seller had German roots so I trusted and decided to buy it without visiting the car. It was very risky I know, but I got a very rock solid car.
Big thank you to the seller. He linked me to a shipping company in Canada who organised the shipping to my country.
Please enjoy and any comment is appreciated. Thank you.
Show Newest Photos First | Show Oldest Photos First183 Photos - Page : [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16]

The cover I could remove with the wiring harness inside...

The steering gear I got from Big M. After a detour at Lares (complete overhaul) finally I got it. Big thank you John.

I got a phone call from my landlord during my holiday: fuel's leaking. Later on I replaced the filler and the second hose. BTW: Hamerite is not fuel resistant, nor brake fluid.

No other option than to mount it this way. it's caused by the cooler lines from the transmission. Me nor anybody else could bend it back to the normal position...

The new PowerMaster XS Torque Starter from Hot Hemi Heads.

I found a new W391 windshield at epain. Unfortunately there is no PPG sign on it. The windshield apparently is produced in Peru. It's still waiting in the card paper box to be installed.

At a journey on a Saturday afternoon near Wurenlingen.

The leakage is caused by this heater valve. I got a Volvo Amazon heater valve. It's almost identical.

I noticed a severe leakage of cooling fluid.
Show Newest Photos First | Show Oldest Photos First183 Photos - Page : [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16]

Return to viewing all photo albums

* * * This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated * * *

(Delete all cookies set by this site)