RE: [GFS] 1956 FURY

you address my wife which should your persuasion or fear of men. you are
welcome to kick me off anytime you wish. get some one to look up the meaning
of narrow minded. then after they explain it to you then you might realize
that you have been insulted. I made a point of show me the money and one
semi take ( finders fee = little profit possibly). with some of the ultra
high prices I have heard for parts and you think I am money minded.
attacking my collection ( get the definition for that one too). it is hard
to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person. not a gender bender are
you?  never mind if you had one. kick me off if you wish.  this is boarding
silly. keep your toupee on and relax. everyone is not going to see things
your way.  remember Hitler tried it along with current political prisoners.
we all of the right to disagree without criticism, right heir commandant?
also a word of warning, with all the nuts out there I would be careful to
insult people with out knowing their capabilities.  too dangerous and fool
hearty now a days. and people like you are the reason why I get mad if any
one ask if I will sell one of my cars because with my cars I do care who
gets them when I am gone and I have sold some to some people that I truly
despised. not show cars by any means but good drivers. I do not keep them
just to have but to drive. I see no use in restoring a car I have to the
point of never enjoying it.  but any way to any of the group that I offended
with a debating mind I apologize. to you forget it. again remove me if you
wish and no hard feelings here. one has to value a thought before one can be
offended.        admf ( adios my friend - yeah right)
will
1946 Chevy truck
1957 Plymouth belvedere 2dr ht
1958 Plymouth 4dr body