Re: [GFS] 5th Nats T-Shirts

Ok-- newbie here.  Id like to know how much these T-shirts are?  Im going to need a 4XL(i like a lotta room).  So whats the bill and who to make the check out to?

Douglas A. Hengstebeck
(CQB-241) Christine Lover 4 Ever

eeyore@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi, Been a log time since I've responded to any thing, I'd like 2 XL shirts
also, my old ones are well worn as they are my favorate shirt. Got My Fury
on the road this last year, all the bottom  and engine compartmet is
finished, all thats left is body, paint and interrior, and of course the
money to do it.
      by the way , it will cook the chevy's right off the road when opened up. a
rise burner tried to take it on and i past him at 130 and still going, he
didn't even stop to visit later?
Later, Jim Dooley