Re: [GFS] 1957 Fury engine

Hi Richard, Thanks for your reply. Glad all the 56 Fury stuff got there
safely. I couldn't get the pictures to download properly but I know I can
trust your evaluation of the engines condition. Let me know the total
amount
with shipping and I will get a check out to you. I think this will work
out
better than rebuilding my 301 as the cost of 301 oversize pistons is
astronomical and I still wouldn't have a correct Fury engine. Thanks
again,
Dick