Re: [GFS] Fury Owners Suplplement Booklet

Re: [GFS] Fury Owners Suplplement Booklet

In a message dated 11/18/01 11:23:48 AM Eastern Standard Time,
peerless@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> I could also use a Fury owners manual supplement booklet.

I guess that makes a bunch of us '57 owners.  I thought I had one but I
can't
find it.  I'll take one also.
John Paxos

Need new boots for winter? Looking for a perfect gift for your shoe loving
friends?
Zappos.com is the perfect fit for all your shoe needs!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/3wM6yD/QrSDAA/ySSFAA/BBiolB/TM