[GFS] Newsletter/Website

Hi GFSers,

The January Newsletter will be closing out for input a day or two after
Christmas, so if you have (hope you do!) brags, classified, storys,
photos,
whatever, please get them to me.

Also, I have worked with Hemmings to update our website so have a look.
And
thanks to those who gave me updates or corrections for the Member's pages.
Also, going forward, if any of your items change status and you want it
reflected on the website, let me know.  We are allowed to provide updates
Hemmings a few times a year.

Our website address is: http://clubs.hemmings.com/goldenfin/

Happy Holidays and looking forward to seeing many of you in 2002!

Regards,

Jack Lewis

Unlimited calling with 3-way conferencing. Only $1/Mo.
with CrystalVoice! FREE trial. Click Here.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Hb1xVB/HxbDAA/ySSFAA/BBiolB/TM