Re: [GFS] tel # correction

Hi Mark,
Heck no I didn't forget about you.  But, you did expire 10/01 (see your
address label) which means the last newsletter you got was the September
issue.  I even sent you a reminder email (just checked my address file and
it was sent to the right email address shown below in your header) as I
was
sending out the November issue and never got a response back from you.
Hope
you do renew - am also hoping to see you at the Nats in May in Livermore,
CA
since it will be pretty close to you - so far am expecting John Paxos, Tom
Mitchell, Jim Woomer and Kay Williams to fly in; and heard from Bob
Lindgren
who will drive his '56 from Tekoa, WA if his interior is finished (or fly
in
if not); and Fred Streeter from Reno, NV who is trailering in his restored
'57.  Those are very early responses and expect many more as time goes on.
Would love to see Mr Finzzz up close and personal.

Hope to hear from you and hope all is well there with you & Mr. Finzzz -
saw
on the FLlist that Mr Finzzz now has a stable mate.

Regards,

Jack