From: William Lewis [mailto:reatawhippets@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, January 20, 2002 9:40 AM
To: goldenfin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Glenn Barrat
Subject: [GFS] ceiling strips

A question for Glenn Barratt or any who know - Duane Esarey a GFSer with
'56 is also restoring a '59 Belvedere 2 door hardtop.  He wants to know
if
the strips for the '57-'58, that we are looking into reproducing, were
used
for the '59s as well?  If so, he has an interest in the repro project.

Regards,

Jack Lewis

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/