[GFS] Fwd: Interior color & radio ??

In a message dated 01/22/2002 12:42:54 PM Pacific Standard Time, FURY LVR
writes:

> Talked by phone to Jack Lewis (thanks, Jack) regarding the color of the
> package shelf in the 56--beige or black.  His file pictures showed the
> color as beige for the shelf, but I understood him to say he had photos
of
> the speaker grille in both black and beige.  Maybe the factory installed

> rear speaker grille was beige and dealer installed one black or even
> primered ?  I also need the 4-prong male plug-in for the speakers.  It
> plugs in at the rear of the radio.  This radio is Model 840.
Jack said he has a 840 radio, but his speaker leads are hard-wired into
the
radio.  Will try to send a picture of the back of my radio.  Bob.

Access Your PC from Anywhere
Check Email & Transfer files - Free Download
http://us.click.yahoo.com/omECdA/3XkDAA/DIxGAA/BBiolB/TM