[GFS] need transmission parts

OK, the bad news from the shop is that my transmission was full of
crap.  They think it is clutch material that was degraded/washed
away.  I've got no forward gears at all now, only reverse.  This had
been happening before I brought it in, just getting worse not wantnig
to go into Drive.

They are checking as I type, on availability and cost of a rebuild
kit on the transmission - I assume this would be just seals, clutch
plates, etc. with only 94,000 original miles on the car, I would be
very surprised if gears, bearings, etc are damaged at all.

Anyone have any sage-like advice? Tips, concerns?  From what I've
learned recently, it sounds like someone may have filled it with
incorrect ATF.  Wrong ATF I'm told can quickly decay clutch materials.

Axiously awaiting a response!
Brian

Monitoring Service trial
http://us.click.yahoo.com/ACHqaB/bQ8CAA/ySSFAA/BBiolB/TM