Re: [GFS] Fw: IMPORTANT AND VERY INTERESTING.!!!!!!!!! FROM RON

Re: [GFS] Fw: IMPORTANT AND VERY INTERESTING.!!!!!!!!! FROM RON

--- William Lewis <reatawhippets@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
3rd annual  national gathering of 56-58 Fury's

May 17-19, 2002
Meet Registration form.
Member      Ron Riopelle           Partner  Jill
Nelson
ph 805-684-5164                  Address   3950 Via
Real #119

            Carpinteria Ca  93013
Arrival Date   Fri May 17         Departure   Sun May
19th.

cars for showing    On wish list for 57 fury

Museum Tour   YES    (2)
Sat   Plymouth Ranch
We haave reservations for Marriott for 17th and 18th
Thanks   Ron

Monitoring Service trial
http://us.click.yahoo.com/ACHqaB/bQ8CAA/ySSFAA/BBiolB/TM