Re: [GFS] Cast iron Dual Quad Intake manifold part #.

--- In goldenfin@xxxx, "Larry Stanley" <peerless@xxxx> wrote:
> If you had it on a 318 engine, then it is not for a Golden
Commando. The 318
> engine with that intake was a Dual Fury V-800. The Fury in the
engine name
> had nothing to do with the Fury car. All of the 318 engines were a
Fury
> V-800 with different levels of preformance. The Commando engine was
a 'B'
> series engine that had no interchangeable parts with the 318s. The
Fury car
> came only with a 318 or 350 with dual carbs.
>
> Larry

  Thankyou very much for taking the time to reply to my question
Larry. Obviously I donot have a 57 fury car. The closest thing I have
is the before mentioned Intake. It fit quite well on the wide block
318 in my 1967 Plymouth sports fury, However I trust your information
is correct and  that I was wrongly informed of the exact origins of
the intake. However if possible I would still like to know by the
casting# if possible the aplication [car model] this intake was
originally used . Thanks again for all of your help. Hagen
P.S. Also if possible what is the approximate value?.

Buy Stock for $4.
No Minimums.
FREE Money 2002.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/BgmYkB/VovDAA/ySSFAA/BBiolB/TM