From: agearheadeh [mailto:hnhartwell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2002 12:15 AM
To: goldenfin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GFS] 318 in Christine

Thanks again for the response on my dual quad question. On a side
note I just happen to be rereading Christine by Steven King. Havent
read it for over 10 years Iam sure. Anyways About half way through he
mentions that Christine has a 318 engine. And I remember that in the
movie, just after Repperton trashes the car they clearly show that it
has 2 air cleaners meaning Dual quads of course!!.Hagen

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/