Re: [GFS] assistance needed

Dave
-what can I say.
Automated enquiring and purchasing on the same day!
Too easy!
Let me know what I owe you, and I will Paypal you the clams. Put something
on for yourself to cover your time and Paypal fees etc.
I can't wait to show my Body man all the offers tommorrow when he shows
up.
Make him proud to own a MoPar!
My friend with the 58 Fury, Johnny P, was over my place last night, and
brought with him a good friend he has met on the computer who has a 58
Fury
in Nova Scotia Canada, by the name of Garth Scott.
Garth brought with him the original owners plaque off his Fury, for John
reproduce. He is only here for 2 weeks, so John will have at least the
mould
for these completed by then, guaranteed. He has been looking for a plaque
copy for 5 years.
A Fury enthusiast is hosting a web page for my resto. You can check it out
at:
http://www15.brinkster.com/kovu113/furyworld/resto.html
Body man Mike is here every work day for the past 8 weeks or so, and is
making good progress.
My engine finally came back from the machine shop last week, and I slotted
it and the trans back in the frame on the weekend. I repainted it and have
just got to bolt all the accessories back on, wire it, plumb it up and she
will be ready to start again. Happening times!
Glenn.