From: "William Lewis" <reatawhippets@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Golden Fin Society" <goldenfin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, May 13, 2002 4:49 AM
Subject: [GFS] Blackhawk Museum at Nats

> Hi GFSers,
>
> Got written confirmation from the Blackhawk Museum regarding our tour
there, this coming Friday at 2PM.  We should meet their "Group Criteria"
of
having 15 or more attendees.  As such, the "group" fees are as follows:
Adult, 25% discount - $6 per person.  Senior (over 65), 20% discount - $4
per person.

> Our tour will be a guided tour, to begin promptly at 2PM.  Received much
material from the Museum.  They have several shops and eating facilities.
Perhaps we can start our visit to the Museum earlier, with lunch there.
We
can discuss this at our Host Hotel, Thursday evening or Friday morning
over
breakfast.

> The time is counting down - want to wish all those coming a safe trip
and
hope to see many of you Thursday evening at our hotel, the Courtyard by
Marriott!

> Regards,
>
> Jack Lewis

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/