[GFS] Blackhawk Museum

Hi GFSers,

A couple of questions came up regarding our visit to the Blackhawk Museum.

Question 1 - if you are a local, and/or not checking into the host hotel
until later Friday, where do we meet for the Museum tour?  Answer - locals
or those not checking into the hotel until later, should plan on arriving
at the Museum by 1:30PM to join up with GFSers - many of us will try to be
conspicuous by wearing our new (or 1st or 2nd Nats T-Shirts).  The 1:30PM
time should give us enough of an opportunity to round everyone up.

Question 2 - are we going to have a special spot in the museum parking
lot?  Answer - there is no "special" area at the Blackhawk Museum, like
the "Circle" at the W.P.Chrysler Museum (and which they suggested we use -
good for D/C business!); that said - we will create our own special spot
at the Museum.  As noted in an earlier post, folks coming in Thursday or
early Friday and staying at the hotel will be discussing visiting shops
and eating lunch at one of the several eateries at the museum.  So those
leaving from the Host hotel will develop a "cruise caravan" to the Museum
and set up a "GFS Parking Area" - should be helpful to those arriving by
1:30.

Assistance for the two Q&As above - I and several others will be arriving
at the Host hotel (Courtyard by Marriott in Livermore) on Thursday
afternoon/evening.  We will alert Courtyard staff of the possiblity of
GFSers calling in to get questions answered and to try and put those calls
through to one of us.  The Courtyard telephone number is 925-243-1000.
Folks scheduled to arrive on Thursday afternoon/evening include myself,
Dale McQuillin, Wayne Fletcher, Larry Gammon and Tom Mitchell.  If last
minute questions come up for you, try to get a call in to me, or if i'm
not available, to one of the other folks, and we will try to get you an
answer.

Like our 2nd Nats in Auburn Hills, the Host Hotel will be the "nerve
center" for the weekend- except for the time we leave the hotel for the
special day at Richard's Livermore Ranch - and he looks to have a
fantastic day set up for us!

See you soon!!!

Jack Lewis

Buy Stock for $4