[GFS] Home

Hi GFSers,

I see that the Lindgren's are back home safe and sound in Tekoa, WA, and
wish the same for all the other travelers to the 3rd Nats.  We pulled in
last night, an uneventful trip home except for fighting the winds and
staying ahead of the storm that was traveling eastward.

Have to echo Bob's comments - a fantastic fun weekend, and a BIG Thank You
to Richard Main for his super hospitality and the wonderful day at his
Livermore Plymouth Ranch. We also enjoyed the companionship of Richard's
associates from his California Chrysler Products Club.   Also a big Thank
You to the folks that supported the Nats with their attendence:  the
Mitchells from Missouri, Mark Hash and his Dad, Marv from Oregon, Stan
Weil from Oregon, the Parson's from Washington, Wayne Fletcher and Larry
Gammon from Alberta, Canada, Paul Schmalz from California(Sacramento), the
McQuillin's from Ohio, Ron Riopelle & Jill Nelson from
California(Carpinteria), and Bill Craffey from California (Oak View).  We
also signed up a new member, '58 Fury owner, Nelson Moore of Sunnyvale,
CA.  Nelson also owns one of the very few (if only?) "Christine" movie
cars.

The Fury's and Bill Craffey's '58 Commando Suburban were all spectacular -
and for the first time - ALL 3 years of our great cars were represented on
the cruises and displays at the Black Hawk Museum and Richard's Livermore
Ranch!

Once again, GFSers gathered, many meeting face to face for the first time,
and the bonding and camaraderie was fabulous.  For those who have never
attended a "Nats" - you have missed some fabulous weekends.

Soon it will be time to begin the planning for our Fourth National
Gathering - how about it GFSers, where shall it be in 2003?!

Again my thanks to all for a wonderful weekend!

Regards,

Jack Lewis

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.