Re: [GFS] My55rock

Regarding:

Seems he is not well known. His business name and address are:
R/CAR
570 Deming RD.
Berlin, CT. 06037

His email address is My55Rock@xxxxxxx and he makes floor and trunk
repair panels for 57-59 Plymouths. I wanted to know if anyone has
bought from him, and the quality of the stuff.
Thanks,
John

Yes, I have.  Purchased a complete set of floors and trunk panels for
my/58
Fury.
I am very pleased with the quality of the reproduction and the delivery of

the product.  This gentleman and his son are truly Mopar enthusiasts and
are
trying to fill a "nitch" market need for early Mopar sheet metal parts.
They
are NOT a large corporate type company and are therefore much more
accommodating to us car restorers. They drive a mid-50's Plymouth to car
shows pulling a trailer with their sheet metal reproduction parts.  Truly
Hard-Core Mopar believers.

I highly recommend them.  However, you must understand that because they
are
not a large operation, it may take a little time for them to fill your
order.
 So get it in early and it'll be there when you NEED it!  In fact, they
now
have one of the oval breathers from my 350 w/2-4bbls to deteremine if they

can reproduce our beloved oval air breathers.  As is usual, something that

seems relateively simple in the mind of the enthusiast, is NOT as
simplistic
when it comes to reproduction.  We're still working on this one.  Hope for

the best.

Charles Grant
'53 Dodge Pickup (330 Desoto Hemi / Volare clip)
'58 Plymouth Silver Special (331 Chrysler Hemi with R/Car panels)
'58 Plymouth Fury (350 w/2-4bbls - my Father's car with R/Car panels)
'64 Plymouth Sport Fury (426 Street Wedge)

Home Selling? Try Us!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/QrPZMC/iTmEAA/MVfIAA/BBiolB/TM