Re: [GFS] ebay '57

> I can't believe only Evansville '56s survived
> or only Detroit '57s(you'd think if they were built in Los Angeles, you
> would have more of those left due to being delivered predominantly out
of
> the rust belt)

Hi Jack

I think you are correct.  The numbers don't reflect the Belvederes or
Savoys
built in Evansville, L.A. or Windsor.  I'm pretty sure that the vin number

that was given for the Fury on E-Bay is not a Fury vin #.  It could be
that
the owner of the Fury is not aware that it isn't a Fury vin #.  It's an
interesting thought.  It may be a Belvedere with Fury trim.  That is only
my
speculation.  The only way to find out if it is a Fury is to send the vin
#
to Chrysler.  Maybe we shoud do that.  Talk to you soon.
John

4 DVDs Free +s&p Join Now
http://us.click.yahoo.com/pt6YBB/NXiEAA/ySSFAA/BBiolB/TM