Re: [GFS] HELP FIND ORIGINAL OWNER.

 archangel1390@xxxxxxx wrote:
Hi GFSers,

This is a long shot but maybe one of you can help me out. I own a 56 Fury
with a Chrysler 300D engine with solid lifters & LaSalle transmission,
locked
rear, scattered shield, exhaust cutouts, etc,etc, etc. I am trying to
locate
the original owner who built the car and ran it in 1958 to ???? It was one
of
the quickest cars in the South. (in the 50s). The original owners name is
Billy Williams and he graduated in 1958 from George Washington High School
in
Danville Virginia. After Graduation he went in National Guards he lived in

Hagerstown, MD, Muskogee Michigan. He built the Fury when he inherited a
large sum of money from his grandfather. I have owned it for the last 25
years where it was kept in a heated garage. I just recently purchased a
beautiful restored 56 Fury and I would like to find Billy Williams and
give
him the option to buy back his first car. (before I offer it for sale to
the
general public)
He is probably out there somewhere telling stories about his old 56 Fury
stick Hemi and all the trophies it won. ----------and I have it sitting in
my
garage. The 56 Fury I just purchased is the same one I raced on the drag
strip 40 years ago. I could not be happier and I would like to do the same

thing for Billy if he is interested.!!!!! If you can help with any
Information on this guy's Fury PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH ME!

                                 Ron Allyn Swartley
                                  Archangel1390@xxxxxxx
                                   (717) 986-1686
                                   (717) 939-3429
                                    Harrisburg, Penna
Feel free to call Collect

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

Try department of motorvehicles but you'll need the serial number to the
car and good luck to you

Plan to Sell a Home?
http://us.click.yahoo.com/J2SnNA/y.lEAA/ySSFAA/BBiolB/TM