Re: [GFS] November Newsletter/4th Nats

Hi John,

Was hoping to hear more interest regarding Carlisle - maybe folks are gone
for the weekend and will come aboard in the coming week.  Seems like it
would be central for a lot of folks like Sachs, Eckerson, Whelan, the
Pennsylvania crowd (Woomer, Kriszat, Schmidt, Miller) - Swartley is hot
for
it and I know Dave Stragand always attends.  Lots of Ohio members and they
are not too far away either (McQuillin always makes it!).  Hopefully we
will
hear more.  Maybe I can set up a hotel in Harrisburg, about 30-45 minutes
away from Carlisle, plus they have an international airport for the
faraway
crowd who wouldn't want to drive in from Philadelphia or Pittsburgh.  Also
hope to get some solid info on dates so we can close on a hotel deal.

Those were great pictures that Ron sent, however, can't download them to
my
files, apparently they don't come over in jpg format.  But did print them
out and will try to use them that way, though you don't get the best
definition for the Letter.  And congrats on the Trophy!

Hope all is well there!

Regards,

Jack