[GFS] CHRYSLER NATIONALS INFO

Hi Golden Fin Society guys and gals,
        I am a fellow member of Golden Fin Society, I own two 56 Furys and

one 58 Golden Commando Fury. My home is 20 minutes from the Carlisle
Events
Fairground and I have attended almost all Carlisle events since 1974 and I
am
personal friends with both the owners of Carlisle Productions. I have also

worked with them through my marketing and research business.
 I know for a fact the entire membership of the "Golden Fin Society" would

have a great time attending the "Chrysler National Event at Carlisle in
July."
          I am enclosing a link that should answer almost all your
questions.
Click on <A HREF="">www.carsatcarlisle.com</A>
 If I can be of any further help let me know, or if anybody has any
questions
not answered by the web site you can contact Carlisle Productions
directly.
I am sure Carlisle Events could use an extra 100+ Golden Fin Society
members
at their Event.

                            Ron Allyn Swartley
                            Archangel1390@xxxxxxx