Re: [GFS] November Newsletter/4th Nats

Jack,

Count me in for a convention in Carlisle.  I'd love to show my car and
meet
some of the people in person.  I go to Carlisle two or three times a year
from Connecticut for their events.  I go down and back in one long day.

As for hotels, I'm also a member of CORSA, the national Corvair club.
They're having their nation convention next year in Carlisle on July
15-19.
This club has over 6000 members and gets maybe 600 people at their
national
conventions.  They list their host hotels as the Clarion Hotel and
Convention
center (717)243-1717 and the Ramada Inn (866) 757-4373.  If they can
handle
the Corvair club, I'm sure they could handle us.  ( I think the comments
about the difficulty in getting hotel rooms in/near Carlisle only apply to

the large events staged there maybe six or eight weekends a year.  I'll
bet
we won't have any trouble if we're not on one of those weekends.)

Art Linden

Home Selling? Try Us!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/QrPZMC/iTmEAA/MVfIAA/BBiolB/TM