[GFS] (no subject)

Art, you are right. The biggest shows at Carlisle are Spring, Fall and
Corvette. The other shows are smaller. However the Chrysler show is
growing
faster than any other small shows. If I remember correctly Bill the one
owner
of Carlisle Productions told me that there were over 2,000 entries, That
is
Mopar cars not people. Record breaking crowds are coming from Canada & New

York come down to the show. Room are hard to find but when you consider
their
big shows are 4 or 5 times bigger and the area supports all those in
attendance. Well, there not that hard to find unless you wait until the
last
minute. So Art you are right.

                                                        The guy from
Harrisburg,