Re: [GFS] Re: Greasy and Muddy Trans

Every situation is different, however I would say blast away. If it leaks
from the outside in chances are it was already leaking from the inside
out.
If you want to play it safe don't use high pressure around real greasy
spots,
in those areas just wipe it down.
As a last resort, forget the high pressure and just gunk it down and use
low
pressure.

                                                         Ron Swartley

Home Selling? Try Us!