[GFS] Carlisle/ebay

Hi GFSers,

The latest Newsletter is out and speaks to our 4th National Gathering at
Carlisle.  On Friday night I sent an email to the Carlisle folks
requesting info on a GFS display featuring our cars (at least one day and
featuring in & out privileges as we need our cars for transport)  and
whether they had an interest in working with us.  Today they replied they
definitely had interest!  I have been given two contact folks, Lisa
Leathery and her assistant Tiffany Moyer.  These ladies seem most
enthusiastic in working with our request.  I will keep you posted on
developments/options, etc.

The ebay '58 Fury from Spring Grove looks to be known by one of our new
GFSers (a '56 owner) so I have requested Registry info from him.  Thanks
for spotting the ad on ebay John Paxos!  I was up on ebay motors earlier
yesterday but probably just before it was listed.  Looks to be a gorgeous
car!

Regarding Carlisle, once our members get the latest Newsletter and we get
more interest on potential attendees, we will no doubt be asked by
Carlisle how many cars we will be bringing, so for those of you coming
please let me know if your Fury is coming with you and if you are
interested in getting it in on the action.

Regards,

Jack Lewis

Sell a Home for Top $
http://us.click.yahoo.com/RrPZMC/jTmEAA/jd3IAA/BBiolB/TM