[GFS] BRACKETS BRACKETS BRACKETS

Thanks to so many of you fellow FURY owners,,I have successfully found
most of my missing or incorrect brackets on my 'new' 57 FURY.  I am glad
Glenn Barratt had beautiful spares of most of them.

I am very happy( and lucky) that incorrect and missing engine brackets
have been my main concern.

One I cannot locate,,and thanks to John Paxos I have a drawing and am
ready to make it.  Before I do........
Does anyone have a spare  'coil bracket to intake manifold adapter
bracket'?  for a 57 Fury
I was told by "COLLECTORS AUTO" that the 56 has the same adapter bracket.
I would have thought the 58 would be the same set up.  So much to
learn,,,and so much fun!

ED ECKERSON
LI  NY